Symposium on the Sources of Anglo-Saxon Culture
- Sources of Anglo-Saxon Culture. Ed. Paul E. Szarmach, with the assistance of Virginia Darrow Oggins. Studies in Medieval Culture 20. Kalamazoo, 1986. [18th Kalamazoo ICMS, 1983]
- Sources of Anglo-Saxon Literary Culture: A Trial Version. Ed. Frederick M. Biggs, Thomas D. Hill, and Paul E. Szarmach, with the assistance of Karen Hammond. Medieval & Renaissance Texts & Studies 74. Binghamton, 1990.
- Sources of Anglo-Saxon Literary Culture, Volume 1: Abbo of Fleury, Abbo of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and Acta Sanctorum. Ed. Frederick M. Biggs, Thomas D. Hill, Paul E. Szarmach, and E. Gordon Whatley, with the assistance of Deborah A. Oosterhouse. Kalamazoo, 2001.
Instrumenta Anglistica Mediaevalia
- Sources of Anglo-Saxon Literary Culture: The Apocrypha. Ed. Frederick M. Biggs. Instrumenta Anglistica Mediaevalia 1. Kalamazoo, 2007.
Old English Newsletter Subsidia
- The Liturgical Books of Anglo-Saxon England. Ed. Richard W. Pfaff. Old English Newsletter Subsidia 23. Kalamazoo, 1995.
- Ambrose in Anglo-Saxon England, with Pseudo-Ambrose and Ambrosiaster. Ed. Dabney Anderson Bankert, Jessica Wegmann, and Charles D. Wright. Old English Newsletter Subsidia 25. Kalamazoo, 1997.
Pamphlets (compiled for use with Fontes Anglo-Saxonici and SASLC)
- Abbreviations for Sources and Specifications of Standard Editions for Sources. Comp. Michael Lapidge. Binghamton, 1988.
- Anonymous Old English Homilies: A Preliminary Bibliography of Source Studies. Comp. Janet Bately. Binghamton, 1993.